Are there things about your current place that are starting to wear you down? The obvious reasons for moving are: job changes, better neighborhoods for children, or divorce/separation but what about when you just feel the need to move?
- Having to carry a toddle up what seems like a hundred flights of steps or a landlord who refuses to fix slippery steps.
- Tired of unstable, aggressive neighbors, or the rotating band of very loud college students next door.
- Layout a disaster? Need more closet space?
- Could you finally afford to buy — or sick of owning?
- Or simply in need of a change?
This is an important issue because your happiness in regards to where you live affects your energy and growth. The right environment really is everything. Your home is where you lay your head at night, relax as well as, start and end your day.
Most people loath moving with every inch of their being because it is not easy. Overall moving takes two to three weeks but afterwards, you will feel like a new person with a new lease on life. A nice dose of fresh energy in a new environment isn’t a bad deal.
What prompted you (or has you thinking about) simply picking up and starting a new life in a new place?